Maestro Group was founded on the principle that the best companies in the world are the best communicators. Our core offerings are strategically focused on adding value through better execution across the complete customer journey.
Maestro Group was started by Will Fuentes and Claire Daniel Gordon, two former colleagues who realized that their combined industry expertise and complementary style + approach made for a formidable pairing. Insight-led and business driven, both dream big and strive for excellence when bringing fresh solutions and gamechanging business results for your company.
SALES / ANALYTICS/ MANAGEMENT
As a seasoned sales trainer, I deliver immediate impact to organizations. I quickly identify gaps in process or knowledge and work diligently to fix those issues. My training leaves sales teams more efficient, professional, and successful. I train sales people on how to listen, ask questions, and guide customers to the buy decision. My process also focuses on systems, analytics, and sales leadership and culture.
I am also a Retail Junkie. I love all things retail, from sales to systems to supply chain. I constantly consume retail news and spend a lot of time out in the field working on operational efficiency. If you ever just want to chat about the past, present, or future of retail please just contact me.
GW SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor, 2002
B.A., International Studies
• Trained over 10,000 Sales People
• Trained over 500 sales leaders
• Developed numerous sales analytics tools for clients
• Developed and executed national initiatives for Fortune 100 retailers
• Led trainings of sales teams from 3 to over 1,000
• Featured in multiple national publications including XX
MARKETING / BRANDING / CONTENT
I’m a content person who excels at connecting people and ideas. My diverse communications background combines content strategy, public relations, website development, inbound marketing, project management, and journalism.
Since beginning my digital career at an online educational startup in Prague, Czech Republic, I have held senior editorial positions at top online media companies; consulted on digital communications best practices for leading nonprofits; guided content marketing operations at some of D.C.’s “most innovative” tech startups; and conceived, built and managed integrated campaigns for NYT bestselling authors.
M.A. Digital Publishing, 2009
WILLIAM & MARY
B.A., English Lit + Language
• Senior editorial positions at top online media companies
• Consulted digital communications best practices for leading non profits
• Guided content marketing operations at some of DC's "most innovative" tech startups
• Conceived and managed integrated campaigns for NYT bestselling authors
PRODUCT MARKETING / UX DESIGN
I am a marketer focused on finding and creating happy, successful customers. Much of what I do includes talking and listening to the market to find the right customers, and create an appealing pitch for those customers. My diverse marketing background includes product marketing, branding, website development, storytelling and content development, UX design, and social media marketing.
I have over ten years of experience working in B2B, B2C and B2G in industries spanning management consulting, software, video gaming, e-commerce, finance, law, hotel/travel and digital media.
THE LISBON MBA /MIT SLOAN
• Led a highly successful product launch for video gaming start-up
• Managed branding/rebrand efforts for range of companies
• Depth of experience creating offline and online marketing/sales enablement content
• Former management & strategy consultant for Booz Allen/PwC